Saturday, May 25, 2013

Going up to Mt. Samat

    I'm back after a long long break from blogging! Okay, now I'm going to tell you our trip to Bataan! Our batch went to Bataan to have a company tour. After the tour, we've decided to went to Mt. Samat to visit that huge cross that symbolizes Araw ng Kagitingan. 

View of Mt. Samat when we were still far from it. 

 A few kilometers away!! 


Here are my friends going their ways to the cross.

 Going up. I was so excited back then! The fact that I've read about this place many times when I was in elementary, and at that moment, finally I was there!


A building few kilometers at the bottom of the cross. Underneath this building or I mean its basement is a museum. :)  

 The view from the building. WOW, just wow! :)


There were guns! I think they were used back then, years ago.

 The steps to the cross. It was a long way up! 


 Beautiful carvings at the bottom part of the cross.


 The view when you look up! So high!! And do you know that it has an elevator inside and you can go to the top of the cross! The cross is actually a high tower!!!! 



 The view from the top of the cross. It's so cold there and the view was amazing! I can't stop smiling! :))


 Another beautiful view! So peaceful..


And look who's having her moment. Haha, It's me!!! Nag-eemote lang.. :)

It was a fun trip. I will never forget it!
Hope you enjoyed reading this post.
See yah!


::::: K.N. Cruzat :::::
 kncruzat.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment