Saturday, December 22, 2012

What an Experience!!

      One of the highlights of my first semester was when I went to Dutdutan Festival!!!! For those who don't know what it is, it is an event once a year where tattoo artists and tattoo lovers come together to have fun. There are bands, tattoo competitions and modelling to see. It is an event where they show their love for tattoos. My experience in this event was extraordinary. I came with a blouse and pants outfit, a simple everyday wear. But when I was there, I was like "ooooops, out of place." They where all in dark color wears, actually a lot of black. I watched as some of the girls modeled with their tattoos. I really was amazed with the talents of the artists. It is actually hard to draw on skin... And here's my souvenir for the event! 




I wil go back next year and I'll wear my rocker look outfit!! :)
Have a nice day everyone! 

::::: K.N. Cruzat ::::: 
kncruzat.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment