Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Lot of Katherine!


     Since I'm on a vacation mode, I've been doing things that I love to do, one of it is reading. My friend gave me a book as her gift to me. I love books and was very happy to receive this:

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

     I've been reading it now. I find it humorous since Mathematics is used to derive a general equation about love relationships. The author is very creative of using one complicated subject and connect it with love, another complicated thing. This is the first time I've heard about "dumper" and "dumpee." And do you know that the main character of the story dated 19 girls all with the same name of Katherine. I find it amazing. :) I'm not yet done reading it but I'm already so excited to finish this book. I wanna know if the main character will have a happily ever after with a Katherine. :)



::::: K.N. Cruzat :::::
 kncruzat.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's why it's titled "an abundance of katehrines". Now I know. :D I've been eyeing this book! I really want to read it. Please share the ending to us if you're done reading it. Hahahaha :))


    MISS CIELO

    ReplyDelete