Monday, June 4, 2012

Oops! Luckily Unlucky...

          I just bought another pair of step-ins! Yes, and the reason for it was a funny one. I was walking with my mother inside a mall and while walking... my step-ins broke. I didn't expect that to happen. I was so embarrassed and can't walk. Luckily, the stall in front of me is a footwear stall. Bought this one in an affordable price. It was made in Liliw, Laguna. I've been there once and promise, they sell a lot of foot wears! Stalls beside each other, they sell strong and affordable shoes. I wanna visit that place again! :) Anyway, here's what I bought... a very simple footwear.








They're not that fashionable but they were really comfortable! :) See you gals next time!

::::: K.N. Cruzat ::::: 
kncruzat.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment