Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sigh for Vacation Ends

     
     Classes is going to start again and I haven't fully enjoyed my summer vacation. Having a thought of it, I only had one out of town trip! :( I had an On-the-Job Training that's why I haven't had time to "gala." And since school days are approaching, I better get ready. Need to buy school materials and some clothes too.

     Well, I have one problem when school starts, I'll be conscious of what to wear. My school has no uniform and students there are very simple so when I wear fashionable clothes... ... they'll sure be looking at me and talking about me. You know what I mean. Ugh, and I really wanna wear cute tops! :(

     Anyway, new school year means new friends, new life. I promised myself to be active not only in academics but also in extra-curricular activities. I applied for a position in our weekly digest, and guess what!!! I was accepted. I am now a Weekly Digest Editor of our organization. I also want to head a marketing committee in my two organizations, but i'm still deciding about that. I also need to persevere more in studying because I am aiming for "that something." 

     Oops, I've been telling you a lot of things! What I really want to focus on is my wishlist for the upcoming academic year. Let us begin!

1. School Materials. Yes, I'm in college and I still love buying school materials!! Ballpens, notebooks, papers, everything needed for school. Haha

2. Bags!! Since I cannot be fashionable in what I wear, why not have it in my bags. I prefer pretty and cute bags.

3. Shoes! I cannot wear high heels in school. So cute, stylish and girlish flats preferably.

4. Nail polish. I want many of these. I just want them! :)

5. Make-ups! Just to say, I'm planning to be a member of Avon. I so love cosmetics. Maybe sometime, I'll be blogging some of my make-ups.

     Well, I guess I'll be saying goodbye. Thanks for reading my "all text without pictures post" haha. Enjoy!!


::::: K.N. Cruzat ::::: 
kncruzat.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment